Abrasive Wheels Training
This half day abrasive wheel course is designed for persons working with abrasive wheels. The abrasive wheel course’s aim is to provide the participants with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards and dangers when working with abrasive wheels.
- Abrasive Wheels Regulations, 1982 & 2016
- Identify the risks associated with Abrasive Wheels
- Evaluate the causes of Abrasive Wheel Accidents
- Select the appropriate Abrasive Wheel
- Guarding of Grinding
- Guarding of Cutting machines
- Personal Protective Equipment while using abrasive wheel
- Dress and Truing of the Wheel
- Wheel Mounting
- Function of flanges, blotters etc
- Inspection and test of abrasive wheels
This abrasive wheel training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
“An excellent course, delivered professionally” Michael July 2017
“Very informative” John June 2017
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost for the abrasive wheel course.
All our abrasive wheel training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact email@example.com for further details on the abrasive wheel course
Tutor was very articulate and approachable. Excellent course
Tutor was a great – positive, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, serious, well read & practical
Maintained all students interest all the while
Great course, well explained
Everyone was given a chance to express anything they were confused about
Tutor was excellent, simple, clear & realistic
Very clear presentation, excellent practical experience
Very professional, well presented
Very interesting & Helpful
Health & Safety
Warning: Graphic Content
Working at heights
How not to work at heights