This half day or one day course is designed specifically to provide staff & management with the correct techniques to properly investigate, keep records and report on accidents or dangerous occurrences in the workplace to management and HSA.
- Overview of legislation Acts and regulations
- Resources required for accident investigation
- Steps needed to investigate from minor to more serious accidents
- Interview techniques with parties involved
- How to draw conclusions from report
- The importance of documenting and recording all data on file incl photographs
- Discussion on completion of the HSA, IR1 & IR3 forms
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details