This course is designed to give new or existing employees a greater understanding of how important it is to live in a safety conscious workplace. It gives employees an awareness of why management and staff need to work together to promote safety in the workplace to avoid injuries.
This training programme is designed with input from client to ensure that the training is client specific.
- Legislation with particular emphasis on the employee responsibilities
- Discuss the employee role with organisation with regard to Safety Statements and risk assessments
- Procedure for reporting accidents or near misses
- Hazards – evaluation and prevention
- People with particular roles and responsibly within company
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact [email protected] for further details