This course is aimed for Front Line managers who have a direct responsibility for Health & Safety. We will let them know their responsibilities and how to ensure a safer working environment within their organisation. Also, we will give them the skills to make effective contribution to safety management standards within the organisation
- Managing health and safety in the workplace
- Communicate with staff effectively
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Prosecutions & the role of HSA
- Good Management Techniques
- Accident reporting and investigation
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost.
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details