33% of all accidents in the workplace is down to poor manual handling. Here a B Safe for work, we have a different approach to manual handling. We take each company as an individual and present the manual handling course specific to their needs. Our manual handling training course will use the practical element of the course with materials being used by the participants on the manual handling course.
Under legislation, all staff need to complete this manual handling training.
All our instructors are trained to FETAC level and have carried out the necessary RPL course to carry out the manual handling course to the highest standard
Course Programme for normal manual handling course:
- Overview of employees responsibilities in general legislation
- Specific Manual handling legislation
- Dangers caused by careless manual handling
- Real life consequences of bad manual handling
- Principles of levers and laws of motion
- Anatomy of the spine in regard to manual handling injury
- How to handle loads safely when doing manual handling
- Practical lifting, pushing and pulling of loads
This manual handling training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training. Manual handling public training takes place every Monday.
“Excellent” Dave May 2013
“maintained all students interest all the while” John May 2013
“enjoyed it and well presented” Francis May 2013
“good clear understanding of subject” Thomas May 2013
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost.
All our manual handling training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact email@example.com for further details on our manual handling courses