This is a half-day course designed to provide the course participants with an understanding of noise, sound, its various frequency and the effects on the employee. It also describes how the employee can protect himself or herself through the wearing of suitable hearing protection.
- Discuss relevant statutory legislation requirements, General Applications Regulations 2007, Part 5: Control of Noise at Work.
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- Physiology of hearing
- Determining dangerous noise levels (Noise Measurement)
- Identifying noise action levels and applicable requirements
- Effects of noise on the ear
- The energy of sound
- Audiometric hearing tests
- Noise and personal protective equipment
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact email@example.com for further details