The aim of this course is to provide the course participants with the knowledge and information in order to ensure that health and safety in the office is managed appropriately. This course will also make participants aware of legal requirements for safety in the office.
- Discuss the relevant safety legislation applicable to offices
- Safety consultation (Safety Representative / Committee) in the office
- Ergonomic assessment of VDU’s and the workplace environment
- Fire and electrical safety in the office – safe access and egress
- Identifying additional hazards in the office – manual handling, housekeeping, slips, trips and falls.
- Office heating, lighting and ventilation
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact email@example.com for further details