This is a one day course designed to provide the course participants with the appropriate information on the hazards and dangers associated with outdoor maintenance work.
- Legal duties of both the employer and employees.
- Safe manual handling.
- Safe use of strimmers.
- Safe use of lawnmowers.
- Working at heights and safe use of ladders.
- Safe use of jack hammers.
- Safe use of hedge trimmers.
- Safe use of chain saw and con saws.
- Safe use of hand sprayers.
- Safe handling of hazardous material.
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact [email protected] for further details