This course is designed to provide the participants with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards and dangers of working at height with safety harnesses.
- Law – common and statutory legislation
- Accidents – the causes and how to avoid
- Site safety awareness – emergency procedures, hazardous areas, electricity and machinery
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall prevention systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Situations requiring fall protection
- European standards for fall arrest equipment
- Maintenance and storage
- Demonstration and examples
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact [email protected] for further details