This training course is designed to provide the senior management and safety officers in an organisation the knowledge required to fulfil their brief with regard to health & safety in the workplace and the consequences of non-compliance for them as an individual & the organisation.
- Discuss the implication of common and statutory law
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
- Evaluate the implications of the General Application Regulations, 2007
- Examine legislation specific to the organisation e.g. noise regs
- Define senior management’s role and responsibilities in relation to safety
- Discuss the role of the HSA and their enforcement of Acts and Regulations
This training is provided on a one to one basis, public training or private in house training.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Contact [email protected] for further details