Safety Representative Training
This course aims to give existing safety reps or newly appointed safety reps an understanding of their new or existing role within the company in regard to Health & Safety legislation. We will give them skills which will enable them to carry out their role as Safety Representative effectively.
Sample Course Programme:
- Role and functions of the safety representative
- Accident investigation, recording and follow up
- Common workplace hazards / risk assessments
- Manual handling
- Fire safety and precautions
- Slips, trips and falls
- Method statements
- Introduction to Health and Safety.
- Roles of the parties involved in consultation.
- Internal and external sources of health and safety information.
- Workplace inspections.
- Safety Statements.
- Effective communication
- Practical exercises in regard to accident investigations
- Each course is tailored to the needs of the company or individual.
Out of hours training and Saturday are at no extra cost.
All our training is carried out from Cork to Dublin, Limerick to Galway, Kilkenny to Wexford, Tipperary to Sligo and everywhere in between.
“gave me confidence in what I am doing” Ray July 2012
Contact email@example.com for further details
Enjoyed it and well presented
Very easy to listen to, covered all areas very well
Maintained all students interest all the while
This course exceeded my expectations with the practice
Really enjoyed this refresher course, tutor excellent
Very clear presentation, excellent practical experience
Tutor was excellent, simple, clear & realistic
Course was excellently presented
Good course, nice pace, not too formal
Health & Safety
Warning: Graphic Content
Working at heights
How not to work at heights