VDU Instructor & Assessor Training
This is a one-day course designed to enable the course participants to perform risk assessments in the use, ergonomics and management of VDU’s in the office and to fulfill their statutory obligations in this regard.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- List the duties defined in the General Applications Regulations 2007, Chapter 5 Display Screen Equipment
- Understand the factors that constitute an assessment: equipment, work area, work posture, noise, glare, work chair, heat, humidity, lighting, manual handling etc.
- Understand ergonomic factors and VDU workstation layout: area – minimum requirements, housekeeping, clutter and trip hazards.
- Appreciate the postural implications of VDU workstations and the implications of work-related musculo-skeletal problems or diseases
- Carry out VDU workstation assessments and advise operators on safe methods of work
Great course, well explained
Very interesting & Helpful
Good clear understanding of subject
Good course, nice pace, not too formal
Course was excellently presented
Very easy to understand – made very simple
This course exceeded my expectations with the practice
Enjoyed it and well presented
Tutor was excellent, simple, clear & realistic
Health & Safety
Warning: Graphic Content
Working at heights
How not to work at heights